WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ (“our website”) is operated by Eco3Installs Ltd, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11990667, whose registered office is at Suite 10 Atrium House, Manchester Road, Bury, England, BL9 9SW, trading as Eco3Installs (“we”, “us”, “our”).
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our website
- We may suspend or withdraw our website
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our website
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User–generated content is not approved by us
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- Uploading content to our website
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our website
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- By using our website, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree, you must not use our website.
- We recommend that you print a copy of our Website Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- These Website Terms and Conditions were last updated on 2nd October 2020.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
- We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, products, our users’ needs, and our business priorities.
- We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
- We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
- Eco3Installs is the owner/licensee of all intellectual property rights in https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any pages from our website for your personal use. If you print, copy, or download any part of our website in breach of these terms, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- You must not modify in any way, the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded.
- You must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, or video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text. Eco3Installs’ status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
- The content on https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content on our website is accurate, complete, or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SITES WE LINK TO
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Eco3Installs has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked sites or the information you may obtain from them.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit, in any way, our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors, and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any product or service to you.
- If you are a business user:
- Eco3Installs exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of or inability to use our website, or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, Eco3Installs will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note, we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and that we have no liability to you for any business interruption, loss of profit, loss of business, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR WEBSITE
- We currently do not allow users generated content on our website. If this changes at any time, you must comply with the content standards set out in these terms and all other policies on our website.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and that you will be liable to Eco3Installs and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload or submit to https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You retain all ownership rights in the content you upload to our website, but you grant us a limited licence to use, store, and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- You must not post any prohibited content to our website (including, but not limited to, any content that is indecent, illegal, obscene, or pornographic). If we find your post to be in violation of this clause 11, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms and all other policies on our website.
- Eco3Installs also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website, constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website; the server on which our website is stored; or any server, computer, or database connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breach of clause 14 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate by disclosing your identity to them.
- In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to the home page of our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any site that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website, other than the home page.
- Eco3Installs reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of any content on https://www.eco3installs.co.uk/ (other than that set out above), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- If you are a consumer, please note that these terms, their subject matter, and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the law of England. We both agree that the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you are a business, these terms, their subject matter, and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the law of England. We both agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS